Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Riyah is tired of being locked in the barn aisle! She wants out, but she is still quite lame. Somewhat better, but she is still on Bute. She's only getting a gram a day, and I will be out of Bute soon, so maybe my husband can pick some up on Tuesday when he goes up north.

I certainly wouldn't have been going riding this week anyway. We celebrated my oldest daughter's wedding yesterday, and I am keeping her two boys while she is honeymooning in Hawaii. My youngest daughter is home from college to have her gall bladder out on Tuesday, and my middle daughter is here visiting for a few days after the wedding. My mother is here also! Yay! But I certainly have not had time to ride! So Riyah should relax and concentrate on getting well so we can ride later when things calm down!

No comments:

Post a Comment