Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ok, it's official. :(

I am not going to the Color Country ride after all. The weather forecast is predicting rain/snow for southern and central Utah all weekend with wind and mid-thirties temps. I think Riyah will be much happier at her first ride if we at least have a decent chance of decent weather! I hope all the riders will be careful and stay warm and watch out for flash floods! I do kinda feel like a wuss, but looking outside I can see that the wind is picking up here and the rain is already coming down.

I guess we will set our sights on the Hell's Kitchen Canyon ride on May 14. Maybe it will actually be spring by then. Hopefully I can at least go south for a road trip with Riyah in a week or so if Mother Nature will just co-operate! Another road trip adventure will be good for her. I will also work on getting all four feet booted in time for that ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment