Saturday, April 9, 2011

A repeat of last weekend! It's pretty. Pretty wet. Pretty cold. Gotta love the Utah spring time!
Oh, well, it's supposed to be looking better later in the week. I will try to get in a long ride on Monday. Riyah needs to see some new trails so maybe we'll be able to get out to Dog Valley if it's not too wet. Parking can be a real problem if it's too muddy out there!

Today I need to do some touch up trimming on Riyah's back hooves, so I can remeasure her. I need to order boots; I'm going to go with the EasyBoot Gloves since they are working just fine even though they "don't fit!" I forgot to mention that the last ride we did on the Roller Coaster hills, I didn't bother with the athletic tape at all. I did slip a pair of thin Comfort Pads into her boots, though. The boots worked perfectly, even through all her separation anxiety antics! (See April 5 post)

No comments:

Post a Comment